Volunteer to serve Holy Trinity as
- Liturgical Deacon
- Chalice Bearer
- Altar guild member
- Sound system
- Roving greeter
- Coffee setup
- Coffee cleanup
- Other volunteer positions that makes Holy Trinity worship a congregational undertaking!
Contact the Holy Trinity office at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
Choirs at Holy Trinity
Join a Holy Trinity choir and raise your joyful voice to the Lord!
- Choir for First Service (Practice on Tuesday nights at 6 p.m. Summer: 8:30 a.m. on Sunday)
- Choir for Second Service (Practice on Sunday)
- The Bell Choir (Practice on Thursday at 5 p.m.)
Ministry Teams Serving Holy Trinity
Holy Trinity’s many ministry teams offer fellowship, service, and spiritual growth opportunities for adults, youth, and children. We invite you to explore those that might feel right for you. For more information on our ministries please contact us at email@example.com or choose from the following:
- Adult Fellowship Team
- Caring Connections Team
- Property Team
- Social Ministry Team
- Spiritual Gifts Team
- Stewardship Team
- Faith Formation Team
- Welcoming Team
- Worship and Music Team
Our Visitation Ministry is a program where members and friends make a visit to another member or friend who is unable to get out on a regular basis. We just have a small group of people to visit right now and we are grateful to those who have made a commitment to make visits.
We understand that you are very busy. If this interests you, then maybe God is calling you to participate. We believe that it is especially important to remember those who are unable to get out regularly. It is also a rewarding experience for the visitor and it is very much appreciated.
At this time we do not have any new people who need visits, but if you would like to participate in the future, please email or call Jill Larson.
If visiting isn’t something you can do, another way of helping would be to donate 8 small gifts which we could deliver during our visitations. For more information contact Jill Larson.
- For email addresses or phone numbers, use the Member's Directory
Holy Trinity has the following positions of volunteer leadership:
- Assistant Treasurer: Disbursement and financial reports.
- Financial Secretary: Receipts and individual member giving reports.
- Property: Maintenance and improvement of the church property.
- Worship & Music Team Leader: Arrangement of worship service and associated music
- Caring Ministry Team Leader: Promote the care and wellbeing of members and their families.
- Social Ministry Team Leader: Response to human needs outside of the congregation.
- Adult Fellowship Team Leader: Care and fellowship activities for members.
- Welcoming Team Leader: Christian witness and addition of new members.
- Taking Faith Home Team Leader: Support of faith practices in the home and life.
- Visitation Ministry Team Leader: Outreach program for those who can’t regularly attend worship.
- Stewardship Team Leader: Coordinate the spirit of giving & stewardship campaign.
- Education Team Team Leader: Encourage and facilitate Christian education.
The Holy Trinity Congregational Council, together with the Pastor, directs the affairs of the church.
- Vice President
- Council at Large (3 members)
- Past President